пятница, 1 февраля 2008 г.

happy st brigit's day! 1st feb'08

What a change in the weather snow sleet and bitterly cold ... no chance of a walk this morning ... blizzard conditions!
happy st. brigits day! officially the first day of spring in ireland!

so as usual start with the old grapefruit juice, followed by scrambled egg and rasher and then herbal tea .. lunch today will be fruit salad and blackcurrant jelly followed by the tea and then for dinner salmon with spinach and broccoli followed by yogurt and of course the tea.

i survived last night quite well as the designated driver so i was entitled to free soft drinks in all the pubs! dissappointed nobody mentioned my dimishing size! maybe i'm not doing as well as i thought ... although my clothes are a good bit looser and joy of joys think i might have to invest in a belt to keep my jeans up!! so something is definitly happening .. slow but sure...
tough on the way home as they all wanted to stop in super macs oh the smell of chicken and chips .... but i made do with a coffee, tamara didn't join us as she is doing this mega serious diet which involves shakes for all meals they smell revolting and cost a bomb but they really work and i'd say she has lost about 1 stone and a half in the last 2 months she looks great but i'm wondering what will happen when she goes back to real food and also she can't go out... so she's a bit depressed about that ... but definitly the shakes are working.
anyway keep going the way we're going!
happy slimming!

1 комментарий:

Cyrill KALITA комментирует...

Weeha!

I hope that you do not feel bad for yourself - since the diet is kinda wearing off a bit...

Anyhow, Tamara is welcome to join the club! And upon the results show I will contact Lida girls to see if they fancy a diet that will not kill but will help :)

No one commented on my size yet - but I am consistent with that - I hope that it is working. Just as you said - slow but steady!

I will also try another week on L-carnitine (one of the B group vitamins) - and see how much can I get off if I run twice around the lake (Pasha is running only once, since it is a chore for me, but fun for him!)

And swimming this Sunday.

Though the temptations build up! Today one of me colleagues will throw a birthday party! Off the drink and off the food I will just stay there barely.

And last night I was invited twice for the dinner - with free choice of meals and no need to pay at all... Drat the diet!