вторник, 5 февраля 2008 г.

pancake tuesday!!

disaster looms its pancake tuesday ... its gonna be really difficult to resist but i'll try my best!
breakfast .. grapefruit juice followed by pineapple and mango salad, lunch chicken salad and herbal tea and dinner steak with broccolli and roast peppers followed by yogurt and tea so not too bad but i'll really miss the pancakes! not to mention the chocolate and maple syrups .. no pain no gain! talking of pain wrecked again after the boxing .. it must be doing some good!

2 комментария:

Cyrill KALITA комментирует...

Speaking of cakes, I totally TOTALLY ABSO-***--TOTALLY missed the honey-cakes today. I can eat a gazillion of them – with milk, tea of coffee!
Oh my, oh my, I suffer!

And I stopped using the elevators – now only walking the stairs – today was four times fourth floor (you know, real forth floor) and three times – nine…

Does not hurt nor does it take away the fat…

I am so nervous to find out the weight tomorrow morning…

Cyrill KALITA комментирует...

Jezzzuss....
I still lorn for some honey-cakes...
Oh dear lord... with milk...

Soft and honey taste
I can almost feel it on my tongue...

must... hold... on...