понедельник, 28 января 2008 г.

i'm back!

fellow fatbusters .... i'm back and ready to fight the flab!

Boston was not as bad as i thought, i managed to have fruit and salads twice a day and an ordinary meal (if there's such a thing in the us!) in the evenings so i didn't fall too far off the wagon!! weather was freezing cold but no snow so my cross country ski plans didn't come to fruition although there was a great gym and pool in the hotel so i spent about an hour there every morning plus i did an awful lot of walking around the city, quite a nice place a lot cleaner and quieter than new york!

So back to basics... started today with grapefruit juice followed by a nice fruit salad and herbal tea... lunch was lovely.. kinda waldorf salad with chicken, apple and blue cheese and dressed with balsamic vinegar followed by herbal tea and dinner this evening will be salmon salad again followed by tea. i also seem to be drinking gallons of water every day

I already went walking this morning , its a beautiful day here clear blue sky and no wind! this evening i'm looking forward to my boxing class! i must say i feel much more energetic although i'm not sure if i've lost much weight but at least i havn't put any on!!

One day at a time!

2 комментария:

Cyrill KALITA комментирует...

Just great!

We have another week to diet - before I would be officially posting any result whatsoever!

Cyrill KALITA комментирует...

Another day in paradise..

You know- i the water is just great! I feel drained everyday as I try to drink at least a gallon a day (or four liters) - although I might exaggerate a bit..

Anyway, our first official results will be released on onw week so I am pretty much looking forward to wieght myself and set a new goal :)

And I have burnt our dinner for today...