понедельник, 28 января 2008 г.

no pain - no gain

oh my god! today every muscle in my body aches .. this boxing lark is tough going its more like boot camp by the end of the session i thoroughly hated my instructor!
no pain - no gain or so they say (don't know who, probably some smug masochistic skinny bitch!)

anyway another day dawns, lashing rain all morning just waiting for a break in the clouds and i'm off to walk the prom
breakfast today consisted of the usual grapefruit juice, boiled egg and herbal tea... lunch will be prawn salad with lashings of balsamic vinegar (probably loaded with calories but it makes the salad more palatable), yogurt and herbal tea then for dinner this evening chicken and blue cheese salad followed by lemon jelly and the usual tea. i actually don't feel so hungry any more which makes it easier to resist temptation ...which is all around. hopefully i can keep going like this, i don't think i would have the will power to follow the kefir diet even though the results are outstanding ...
off set dancing tonight ... if i'm still awake!
'till tomorrow!... b.t.w how's the slimathon in DOBOJ?

1 комментарий:

Cyrill KALITA комментирует...

No pain no gain...
Darling we are through such pain that we are supposed to gain big time now!

Well, preferably loose rather then gain at this stage :)

In any case we keep on fighting and the last week is upon us here in Minsk. At was made known to us that is it not healthy to diet more then three weeks in a row (which is a bore, since I do not mind and this japaneese diet is not at all bad!) - so come next Tuesday we are doen for January (and it will be Feb in my and everyone else's book!)

So three weeks after I continue (Pasha s slim enough and I am now strong enough to sustain any diet, or so I think!) - but that's for the future.

For now reast auusred that our muscles ache as well -ever since I have done 1.2 km swimming this sunday :) I will do 1.3 the next time!

Yeeha! We Can Win!